Re: Eclipse

Sujet : Re: Eclipse
De : fizzbintuesday (at) *nospam* that-google-mail-domain.com (Tom Del Rosso)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 20:39:25
Phil Hobbs wrote:
A pretty good partial eclipse is just ending here. We had about 90%
obscuration here.

George H should have been in the path of totality.  George?  You out
there, man?

For some reason no one mentioned that all the planets were lined up,
half to the left of the sun and half to the right. They were all above
the horizon except Pluto which you couldn't see anyway.

I was stuck in a building and not in the path, but if I had been in the
shadow I would have been more interested in the planets. It was a rare
oppotunity to see them on the opposite side of the sun.

--
Defund the Thought Police