Re: OT: A Warning to America

Sujet : Re: OT: A Warning to America
De : jjSNIPlarkin (at) *nospam* highNONOlandtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 25. Apr 2024, 17:19:56
On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 22:17:48 -0700, John Robertson <jrr@flippers.com>
wrote:

On 2024/04/24 3:42 p.m., Cursitor Doom wrote:
The fruit of the Frankfurt School plotters is maturing nicely....

Paranoia runs deep...into your life it will creep...

Which seems the normal state for you. Hence your 'handle'.

Life is good for more people than ever before.

Just fetching water and doing the laundry and cooking used to be
nightmares for women.

Bands of thugs would kill people for their clothes. People had 8 kids
and half would die in childhood. There weren't many really old people,
and most were blind. Don't even think about tooth decay or hernias.

There will always be folks driving agendas that try to make us forget
the gains we have made over our parents and grandparents. Fear is one of
the motivators as you won't get people to listen to loony ideas if you
can't make them afraid. This is why the loonies don't like children
being taught to ask questions and consider other ways to live their life.

John

Reading the newspaper - not a pleasant thing these days - suggests
that we could always go back to the good-ole-days.