Re: OT: A Warning to America

Sujet : Re: OT: A Warning to America
De : cd (at) *nospam* notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 25. Apr 2024, 23:08:46
On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 00:38:40 -0400, bitrex <user@example.net> wrote:

On 4/24/2024 6:42 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
The fruit of the Frankfurt School plotters is maturing nicely....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782215645041451242

There are enemies everywhere! Thankfully the lieutenant governor of
Texas figures national security would require the perpetual imprisonment
of only say 15% of the US population, about 50 million people.

<https://youtu.be/gmDXI4l_XH4?si=PMD6sSvJVA2KSRQE>

He's a self-defined libertarian, though, so I guess in the abstract he
wants people to be free or something and I suppose he'd feel real bad
about it.

I'd hate to see how many a self-defined authoritarian would feel
necessary to imprison. Hey, remember when Alex Jones had a site called
"prison planet"?

Alex Jones never imprisioned anyone. I'll tell you who did, though:
Joseph Stalin. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote about it at great length
in The Gulag Archipelago. All about how the Bolsheviks who seized
control of Russia in 1917 with the stated aim of liberating the
country from imperialism very soon became far worse than the Tzar they
overthrew. They never got the chance to turn the whole world into a
'prison planet'  thankfully, but they bloody well pullled it off
inside the Soviet Union. Never forget! This is what the kids in the
public schools should be made to learn - not some stupid shit about
how oppressive Old Whitey is towards everybody else.