Re: How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound

Sujet : Re: How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound
De : jeroen (at) *nospam* nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 11. May 2024, 19:35:02
On 5/11/24 16:35, John Larkin wrote:
On Sat, 11 May 2024 06:19:26 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound
https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/05/how-you-can-make-cold-brew-coffee-in-under-3-minutes-using-ultrasound/
 I don't want a kitchen (or a house) full of goofy electronic gadgets
that will break constantly. My gas stove, steel kettle, plastic cone,
paper filters, and a can of Peets is long-term reliable, even if a
solar storm takes the power out.
 I've just finished my first cup, so gotta go.

Coffee should be black as the night, hot as hell, sweet as love,
and consumed instantly. No cold, 24-hour old brew for me, thank
you nicely. Italian style espresso is what I like best.
Jeroen Belleman