Re: How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound

Sujet : Re: How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound
De : jjSNIPlarkin (at) *nospam* highNONOlandtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 11. May 2024, 19:55:24
On Sat, 11 May 2024 19:35:02 +0200, Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote:

On 5/11/24 16:35, John Larkin wrote:
On Sat, 11 May 2024 06:19:26 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound
https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/05/how-you-can-make-cold-brew-coffee-in-under-3-minutes-using-ultrasound/

I don't want a kitchen (or a house) full of goofy electronic gadgets
that will break constantly. My gas stove, steel kettle, plastic cone,
paper filters, and a can of Peets is long-term reliable, even if a
solar storm takes the power out.

I've just finished my first cup, so gotta go.

Coffee should be black as the night, hot as hell, sweet as love,
and consumed instantly. No cold, 24-hour old brew for me, thank
you nicely. Italian style espresso is what I like best.

Jeroen Belleman

All correct except for adding some cream, and savoring two cups for a
while. "Instantly" is over way too soon.

We don't get tired of coffee. We don't get tired of things that are
addictive.