Re: How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound

Sujet : Re: How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound
De : jjSNIPlarkin (at) *nospam* highNONOlandtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 12. May 2024, 00:18:19
On Sat, 11 May 2024 22:46:23 +0200, "Carlos E.R."

On 2024-05-11 08:19, Jan Panteltje wrote:
How you can make cold-brew coffee in under 3 minutes using ultrasound
  https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/05/how-you-can-make-cold-brew-coffee-in-under-3-minutes-using-ultrasound/

It is interesting. Anyone criticizing the method, should read the
article first, and then criticize with precision.

I wonder if the tasting was double-blind.

Me, I am curious and would like to taste it and do my own comparison.

Yes, we can't judge the flavor from a written report.

We have an expresso machine and a coffee bean grinder, and someone
gave us a giant electric coffee pot thing; none are ever used. Too
much hassle, too much junk.

Some days I make two different kinds of coffee, Peets and CDM, and
some days even three, with dcaf for a regular guest. One kettle, three
pots, three filter cones, all working in parallel.