Re: ATV deaths

Sujet : Re: ATV deaths
De : invalid (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (Edward Rawde)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 05:43:38
"john larkin" <jl@650pot.com> wrote in message news:uvbm5jtnletfsu384lolnrj0eqpra1u0dv@4ax.com...
https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2024/05/31/ATV-deaths-climb/5041717180947/

I wonder if this is a result of super-powerful cheap battery-powered
things.

https://www.amazon.com/JOYRACER-Powerful-Electric-Bluetooth-Suspension/dp/B0CNGKYP8X

A couple of my employees have been hurt driving over-powered ebikes
and scooters in the city.  As the article says, the casualties are
mostly males, people who enjoy speed and acceleration.

It wouldn't shock me if it turned out that some deaths result from
mosfet failures in the (cheap) motor drivers.

Well it certainly looks less embarrassing than
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_C5