TOT: Kitchen Appliances

Sujet : TOT: Kitchen Appliances
De : cd999666 (at) *nospam* notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 19:38:38
Gentlemen,

That other thread on UK power outlets and appliances reminded me of
this....
I don't get the chance to get back to the UK very often, but have noticed
through the online versions of newspapers and whatnot that there's a bit
of a phenomenon going on at present with what are called "air fryers" -
not sure if they're called the same thing in the US and other English
speaking countries. Anyway, the Brits are obsessed with them it appears.
They're essentially compact, table-top electric ovens and they've sold
like they're going out of fashion. The demand for these things has been
*huge* in Britain. Have they caught on elsewhere is my question. Anyone
know?

CD.