Re: relevation_physics

Sujet : Re: relevation_physics
De : bill.sloman (at) *nospam* ieee.org (Bill Sloman)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 26. Jun 2024, 08:19:18
On 26/06/2024 3:52 pm, Jan Panteltje wrote:
On a sunny day (Tue, 25 Jun 2024 20:23:26 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <v5f1qf$1lnfr$2@dont-email.me>:

On 6/25/24 06:30, Jan Panteltje wrote:
relevation_physics
Was watching old video, early morning
Thinking about why we cannot measure size of electron (still unknown)
Then wondered if I could make something mechanical that would behave like electon,
say 2 repel each other etc..
Thinking plasma, but hard to make.
Then thinking magnets, but must be 3D.
So a constructon of many magnets with say N poles tied together and south poles at the outside
So then thought so much force needed to hold those north poles together..
Then 'relevation'!! BLACK HOLE
at he center, much to do these days about femto scale black holes all over the universe..
Then construction, would I use needles for a demo ball made of thousand magnetic needles,
like strings.. STRINGS shit oh man I'v got it.

The size of the electron isn't entirely unknown. It's just that
different methods give different results. An electron isn't a
solid tiny billiard ball. It's a fuzzy thing, kind of hard to pin
down its size to a definite value. Much depends on how hard you
squeeze!

Your ball of magnets isn't going to work. It would amount to
making a magnetic monopole. To our current knowledge, there is
no such thing. Reproducibly making or detecting magnetic monopoles
would be a Nobel prize achievement!
 Well, that nobble price is mostly political these days I think
Several winners were jailed ..
 Why would a ball of magnetic needles not work
and 2 with the same polarity not deflect?
You will never know.

Simple table top experiment.
Only in Jan's bizarre reality.
<snipped even more fatuous nonsense>