Re: relevation_physics

Sujet : Re: relevation_physics
De : alien (at) *nospam* comet.invalid (Jan Panteltje)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 27. Jun 2024, 08:19:00
On a sunny day (Wed, 26 Jun 2024 11:47:43 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <v5gnvg$22vjc$1@dont-email.me>:

On 6/26/24 11:07, Jan Panteltje wrote:
but just did a simpel 2D experiment with some of my litte cubic form super magnets,
thin iron screwsriver in the middle, 2 magnets same polarity 'in series' at each side at both ends

  test
magnet           M1    M2   S  M3    M4
  [S/N]          [n/s] [n/s] O [s/n\][s/n]

'M' are the square magnets,
'S' is the screwriver, bit thinner than the magnets
Both ends are N and rejected by a similar magnet N

So it depends on the core
these magnets:
  https://panteltje.nl/pub/levitation_cut_img_3051.jpg

an even thinner screwdriver and the magnets want to re-ajust position,
but if you fix them in position it still works!
Simply confirms the black hole thing!

Try it

OK, go collect your Nobel prize then. ;-)

Na
nature is simple,
in the shoot 2 Teslas at each other at supersonic speed experiment at the ZERN racetrack
2 new elementary particles were discovered, the 'Nut' and 'Bolt'.
Further investigation by mamaticians did show chirality in Bolts
It was found there are more right-hand screwed ? Bolts than left hand
so the whole universe must be mainly right-hand bolted together.

Anyways I have some more of these magnets somewhere,
the ones I used now  where stuck to the side of the PC to hold things like pens..
so when I find those I will go for a north-south east-west and up-down setup
for a 3D N pole magnet
QED?

My old idea was when - as we keep pushing them electrons around - if those poor 'slaves?? (am I allowed that word these days-
could unionize and go on a universal (or local) strike
Then what do you have.

The reality is very interesting, I did experience / see a ball lightning hanging
in front of my window a day or so after I did some experiment with brain control over matter.
That ball-lighting hang in front of my window for seconds,
then slowly went down where it hit the downstairs neighbors antenna  that was between 2 trees
and left 2 melted black end of it.
He was lucky he had unplugged it from his radio.
Later Murat Ozer came with a theory that ball lightning could be electron black holes
 https://www.muratozer.org/on-the-possibility-of-building-black-holes

All is connected in nature.
Much about it on German TV here yesterday, some program about NASA mysteries.

Anyways that ball lightning experience I had was in the sixties, the ball lighting problem
has not been solved according to that NASA doc, at least not for those free floating in space.

All is connected
:-)