Can't get radio back in its case

Sujet : Can't get radio back in its case
De : cd (at) *nospam* notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Groupes : sci.electronics.repair
Date : 28. Apr 2024, 19:07:38
Gentlemen,

I had a really strong urge to smash a vintage radio into smithereens
earlier today. I just couldn't get the damn thing to go back into its
case. The chassis assembly is fouling on something and it's preventing
it from re-seating. Plus it nipped my fingers when I tried to force it
in. I just wanted to destroy it so badly. I could have totally smashed
it to bits with a club hammer to be honest.
It just gives me a renewed admiration for repair technicians. I don't
know where they get their patience and forbearance from. I have very
little, personally. Maybe that's why I'm not a repair tech.

CD