Re: Will apple ipad a1389 battery fit in an apple "ipad air 1"

Sujet : Re: Will apple ipad a1389 battery fit in an apple "ipad air 1"
De : uucp (at) *nospam* crashelex.com (Crash Gordon)
Groupes : sci.electronics.repair
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 17:41:34
On 3/29/2024 11:52 PM, Splork wrote:
Have a damaged ipad 1458 with a good battery and an ipad air 1475 1st gen
needing one.  Before I disassemble, anyone know if it fits?
Sorry but no.  Connectors, connector positions, and battery dimensions are all different.
--
I'm part of the vast libertarian conspiracy to take over the world and leave everyone alone.