Leader LBO-518 CRT Scope Y axis drift

Sujet : Leader LBO-518 CRT Scope Y axis drift
De : tech (at) *nospam* parts-link.net (UFO)
Groupes : sci.electronics.repair
Date : 23. May 2024, 22:37:09
Picked up this as a donation yrs ago, mostly in good shape only its got Y axis drift, which seems to settle down on warmup after a long time.
I posted to EEV blog in 2023, but no responses.
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/leader-lbo-518-scope-y-axis-drift/msg5127711/#msg5127711
Someone on another forum said electrolytics on the input boards for each channel could be
high ESR, so I guess thats the next thing to check?