Re: AC-only MP3 pLAYER

Sujet : Re: AC-only MP3 pLAYER
De : andrews (at) *nospam* sdf.org (Andrew Smallshaw)
Groupes : sci.electronics.repair
Date : 10. Jun 2024, 18:57:49
On 2024-06-04, vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com <vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com> wrote:
I'd like an mp3 player that runs off AC and doesn't need charging

ANd most of the charger ones won't work while charging

I know they come in home-stereo-system models,
but I amlooking for more of a desktop clock-radio style.

A lot of DAB/DAB+ radios have USB ports and MP3 playback, your
choice of form factor.  Clock and kitchen radios are both quite
common.

Do they use DAB in the USA, or is it all Hybrid Digital?  If so it
may be worth looking at those, I would imagine the feature set will
be similar.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews@sdf.org