Re: Bob was my friend and colleague. He was a brilliant attorney.

Sujet : Re: Bob was my friend and colleague. He was a brilliant attorney.
De : HenHanna (at) *nospam* devnull.tb (HenHanna)
Groupes : sci.lang alt.usage.english
Date : 20. Jul 2024, 03:13:47
On 7/19/2024 6:07 PM, HenHanna wrote:
 Rob Lieblich ---  i can't remember the details, but
                    his posts seems so substantial... (well- reasoned)
                Never flaming...
 _____________________
         I loved Bob Lieblich as much as one can love somebody met only on the Internet - in a discussion group on English usage. His cool judgement, humanity, and fine sense of humour were a constant delight. We're the richer for his life and the poorer for his going.
 Mike Lyle           February 4, 2015

  I also knew Bob only through the Internet, but I greatly appreciated his contributions to discussions of English usage. He is sadly missed.
 Athel Cornish-Bowden          February 5, 2015
            I first met Bob in about 1997, and although we didn't meet in person until probably a decade later, I greatly enjoyed our exchanges on alt.usage.english. His insight and sense of humor made him always one of my favorite people to read.
 Evan Kirshenbaum         February 5, 2015
Re: Absent RRs
        wasn't  there  an older   HH   before  i appeared?
How come nobody ahs mentioned him in the long thread in AUE ?