Re: Kamala Harris' "African" heritage

Sujet : Re: Kamala Harris' "African" heritage
De : bertietaylor (at) *nospam* myyahoo.com (bertietaylor)
Groupes : sci.lang alt.usage.english
Date : 22. Aug 2024, 01:57:57
On Wed, 21 Aug 2024 4:45:13 +0000, HenHanna wrote:

On 8/20/2024 6:09 PM, bertietaylor wrote:
On Thu, 15 Aug 2024 0:37:20 +0000, HenHanna wrote:

Kamala Harris'es'  "African"  heritage

            ------  She is NOT  African-American  at all...

                       Or is she?

 From what I have heard, her African heritage comes from her father who
possibly taught her Christianity.
She has been gushing about her Indian-Hindu grandfather, from her
mother's side. Bit Hindu there.
Then she is an honorary Jew, being married to a Jew male and bringing up
her children to be Jews.
No doubt, in snob circles she is fashionably atheistic or at least
agnostic.
Covers most bases, save Islamic. Does not matter; Trump wants them out
so they will all vote for her.
Perfectly political, reminds one of the smooth Clintons.

How can she lose?

also:   Wasn't she  anti-Black(men)  as  Prosecutor?

Must have scared them off with her laughter.

To re-woof:

To the left, we have Hyaenawoman
Kamala Harris, foreign woke entity whom no one likes
and to the right we have AlleyCatman
Donald Trump, convicted criminal with the morals of an alley cat.

Let the games begin!

woof-woof
Bertietaylor

is she practicing  Judyism?
Who knows. Who cares. Don't think we'll ever get used to her hyaena
cackling. The Deep State should have found a more agreeable puppet.