Re: びっくりする駅名、バス停名「どんどんどんの森」と言う名前のバス停

Sujet : Re: びっくりする駅名、バス停名「どんどんどんの森」と言う名前のバス停
De : jim.beard (at) *nospam* verizon.net (Jim)
Groupes : fj.sci.lang.japanese sci.lang.japan soc.culture.japan
Date : 19. Apr 2024, 15:53:22
On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 04:02:03 +0000, HenHanna wrote:

is this Group dead?    what happened?

A few continue to monitor sci.lang.japan, but our last
mainstay contributer, Jim Breen of Monash University,
Australia retired from this group a few years ago.

If you are looking for information rather than group
activity, he has a web page.  I have not checked that
in a few years, but if he does any active maintenance
I would expect it to be there.

Cheers!

jim b.

--