In relativity "s" is for "spin"

Sujet : In relativity "s" is for "spin"
De : clzb93ynxj (at) *nospam* att.net (LaurenceClarkCrossen)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 28. Jun 2024, 20:29:02
In relativity "s" is for "spin"
For everyone's edification, I hereby share relativity explaining how
light is affected twice as much as everything else, flouting Galileo &
Eotvos.
"Are Photons Massless or Massive?"
= "Since the photon is a spin-1 particle, according to this new
equation, Eg^2= s^2p^2c^2 + mi^2c^4 , it follows that, s = 2 , for the
photon. In Section 10, it will become clear when we analysis the motion
of star light (electromagnetic waves) that this fact that for a photon
we must have, s = 2 , if Newtonian gravitation is to stand-up to the
eclipse measurements of the Solar gravitational bending of star light.
This fact on its it own—i.e., the fact that for a photon we must have, s
= 2 ; explains the missing factor “2” in the gravitational bending of
light angle in Newtonian gravitation. We take this as a notable
achievement of the theory of the Curved Spacetime Dirac Equations
presented in the readings [14]-[16], in that this theory has been able
to furnish a missing piece of a great puzzle. It is an achievement in
much the same way that Professor Paul Dirac [17] [18]’s equation
furnished the puzzle of the gyromagnetic ratio of the electron (see e.g.
[16] on how the Dirac equation solved the
gyromagnetic ratio of the electron)."