Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)

Sujet : Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
De : physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 06:19:17
Ok, damn, how much work there is to do. Let's see wass happnin' now. Exciting times. Every fucking day I turn on this telegram there's a bunch of good news in there, relieving me from the stress of the day. If that's not therapeutic you wouldn't see many blogs on the internet.
- Lebanese militia shot another Israeli Hermes-900 UAV down :) Hehe :) What did I say just now :)
They've uploaded the relatively long video of your $85 million taking its last journey downward. The money that had gotten there to Israel's government straight out of you Nazis' pockets, and from there, straight to military industrial complexes of Israel to make their weakly Las Vegas trips :)
Exactly like your MQ-9s but with one interesting difference. In the case of Hermes, they don't even lie about its price. Cause they don't have to! Hahhahhahh :) Knowing it or not knowing it by you the Sheep toiling for them here in the United States make no difference whatsoever, so why bother trying to lie about it. Check its price out for your Nazi selves to see what I'm talking about. And if that's $85 M, you better believe MQ-9 is pretty close, and nothing like what's reported as price.
Your masters in this country must be seeing that lying to you Sheep feels better :) Israelis at least are descent enough to be square with you Sheep, now that there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
I like that! Because I know what that means.
It's like the honesty that comes between the killer and the victim at the time of the kill. Hermes reported $85 M, but MQ-9 reported $32 M is that type of thing. Israelis aren't sick in the head. You Nazis are. Inherently!
I couldn't figure out what they used to shot it down though. All they say is that it was a SAM. It's an easy job even with one or two of those semi-SAM semi-loitering "358" ones anyway. But the effect is comforting. That alone relieved some of my stress from today.
It's by no means the first Hermes the militia in Lebanon knocked down. Many of them were shut down before. Another "Las Vegas" money arrangement between, this time Hezbollah of Lebanon, and the military industry complex of Israel? Perhaps. The payer is the same anyway, you Nazis in the USA.
They say the Lebanese people are fast taking bits and pieces of it home as souvenirs :) I bet they sell them with pretty steep prices. A few images of the "loot" taking place also are circulating. Hehe :)
Also many of the Dehlaviehs that those militia used everyday for months to deliver minor damages to sensitive targets, have now been replaced with Borkan missiles, devastating the targets, civilian as well as military. Look at the clips Israeli people are uploading. Plenty juicy targets there in north Israel, all supported and maintained by your money here in the United States. The effect has similarities to Borkans hitting Manhattan. One way or another, the money comes out of you Nazis' pockets. So pressure now is really on.
And when it becomes unbearable, the Israeli government signals Biden to open his servile mouth. They really still think this matter will be stopped anytime they want. They think they can go back to how things were for decades.
They haven't smelled the coffee!... :)
I think neither of them know that it will only get worse for them, and better for everyone else. Israeli government and the Nazis here are the same things. Think the same. They're unaware that it cannot be stopped anymore. The situation is now like right after WWII but with Hitler having won the war. You motherfuckers are doomed. You're too stupid to know that. If you weren't that stupid, things about your fates wouldn't get to this point in the first place.
Speaking of souvenirs, one day, Native Americans will begin collecting your stirrup bones. Jars of them! Buckets of them. Roomfuls, truckloads. In time, they'll become precious antique items for centuries and centuries.
"This was once inside a cro-magnon's head!" Millions of people around the world will purchase and keep one set for display in their homes.
"This one was in a Mormon!"
- Presidential candidates are now pouring in. A few days back it was one or two per day, now it is 70 or 80 per day. Some smart aleck Clerics in Iran used to dare to pretend to misread the Constitution and say since eligibility is defined in there for "rajol"s (Arabic term for "men" which sometimes used in Iran for male or female politicians and VIPs), then women cannot run for presidency.... :-)
Now they don't dare trying such cheap tricks on people. Already 8 women are among the candidates and the number is fast increasing.
For each past presidential elections anywhere between 500 to 3000 candidates registered. So this is still early in the process. Poor Guardian Council :) That's a lot of sifting that they have to do.
Candidates are mostly the ones with some political activity in their backgrounds. Without it they don't have a chance. They must've at least been parliament members at some time in the past, to know how difficult the work will be and not get overwhelmed and defeated. Most of them are also businessmen in addition to having some political activity under their belts. And a few among them have seen military training in either regular or militia forces, but carry no titles. I think military and militia are forbidden to run for presidency. My copy of constitution is buried somewhere in the attic and perhaps requires two or three days of digging to zero in on it, so ... if interested then dig this for yourselves. You don't have to find a hard copy like I do (mine is annotated heavily by me- from years back). These days I bet you can find a pdf of it online in your own language, from reputable sources who have translated it accurately. Other sources, especially the ones backed by the USA and Israeli government, are impossible to do the job right for you. For Mossad and CIA and the Nazis, it has been a principle to smear the content and deceive the readers.
Speaking of Mossad, when are they going to stop making jokes of themselves claiming credits that aren't theirs?
You worry about your "reputation" now that Israel is in a ditch? Now that you've fucked up?... Is that it? That'd advertise inability more than any ability of yours.
The way it is, you might as well be a department of SAVAMA as far as the matter of Israel is concerned. But you go around claiming credit for this and that.
How many Iranian-Israelis have penetrated your wonderful "institute" so far anyway? :-) They say like a tenth of your force have Esfahani accent :) One out of every ten.
Hahhahhhahh :-)
Boy, ... language can be mastered no question there, fluency, precision, everything, but those intonations, those unique Esfahani intonations will stay with you no matter what.. You'd have to get a brain transplant to get rid of THAT accent! :)
- Houthis yet one more time (within just 36 hours, no?) hit Eisenhower carrier with 6 more missiles and drones, plus hitting an American destroyer with drones. Previous hits included two ballistic missiles, this new one today doesn't say how many of them were ballistic. But they do say they actually made direct hits, which points to ballistic ones used. Simply too fast to intercept. The hits on the destroyer were all done by various drones, and Houthis have confirmed several of them hit the warship, indicating these destroyers aren't as equipped with defensive equipment as carriers are; in turn, indicating that Americans are mostly using several fighter jets simultaneously to intercept incoming slow and/or old missiles and various drones, like what they did for the Israelis during that night of Iranian missile and drone attack.
Drones and cruise missiles are easy targets for fighter jets, but not ballistic missiles. At least some of them, if not literally all, will escape and reach the target. This became clear on that Iranian attack night when it became obvious that most of the ballistic ones hit Israeli targets only after Israeli's own David's Sling system stopped working (still not known how and why). All those American, French, German, and British fighter jets, plus all those hundreds of Israeli fighter jets, all in the skies over Israel, could not stop the ballistics. Israel was protected only as long as Daivd's Sling was still working.
So even for a carrier (and certainly for destroyers) if what's coming is ballistic, it will make it to the target. Those ships can successfully only stop drones and cruise missiles, and can only do that if there are fighter jets around them ready to intercept. Therefore, ballistic missiles is the key defense item against various war ships, especially the newest hypersonic ones for which there's simply no defense yet developed.
If you remember, I posted something about Americans asking Japanese scientists in helping them develop some sort of defense against hypersonic missiles not that long ago. Just a couple of months back.
For yesterday's attack on Eisenhower, Centcom said they intercepted a few "drones." No mention of the ballistic missiles that created the news they hide :)
For today's attacks, Cemtcom says they intercepted two ballistic missiles and some drones. So they're trying to say the drones they destroyed were ballistic missiles.
More likely though, they only shut down the drones, and got hit by every ballistic missile launched. The base of my argument? In that night of Iran's attack, ballistic missiles only began to hit Israel when Divid's Sling system stopped functioning. All those hundreds and hundreds of fighter jets did not intercept them! Because they could not. Other than some hit by chance, the bulk of missiles safely arrived in those final minutes, and hit their targets.
Of course nobody outside Iran has those hundreds and hundreds of the video clips made during that night by Iranian agents inside and on the periphery of Israel, recording all the stuff that were tested. What I am saying here is based only on the few that Arabs and Israelis both uploaded to social medias before they get banned same night. And even they, are revealing. I didn't keep them. I had no use for them. I uploaded them to Streamable to post links to this forum and soon after those coward Nazis used an excuse to delete all of them. So even the few I uploaded that night must've been indicating a lot of truth about who could do really what, separating the nonsense that's fed to people from facts.
The crew on Eisenhower apparently are ordered not to report damages to any civilian American establishment back at home. Even Centcom says, "we have received no news of damages", perhaps lying right in the face of the media. But Houthis have confirmed that they've been able to make direct hits both times. They've got drones all over the skies, day and night in that part of the region, that can see and report everything.
This reminds me of months of reporting from various American bases in Iraq and Syria that were like, "three injured" and sometimes, "five injured), and the like, after each deadly drone and missile attack by the militias of Iraq and Syria had been carried out. And then at some point months later at last revealed, "186 Americans dead among them".
They don't feel like telling Americans back home for whose Kosher dicks and pussies' happiness they're getting killed. No question there. It's how it should be too, of course. Cause that's how it is for the Sheep.
This is nothing. Wait to see the day you're deployed to Ukraine :) It will come. Most of your Masters in this country are originally from Ukraine. Oh, You'd wish Jesus had placed you near "Houthis" instead, when you're sent there to die for them. Putin knows exactly what to do with Nazis. He even fought and blasted their asses inside Russia.
Also, Houthis today hit three trade ships around them, west, south, and even East of them in the Indian Ocean, all violating the embargo, just as if Americans and British daily bombardments of Yemen had never even begun. A few days back Houthis hit a ship in the Mediterranean sea for the first time! From 2000 km away.
I don't read the news on the internet and don't know if all of this or any of this are reported at all. But this is what a few nice proven telegram news channel have for today.
Got to hit the sack now.