Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)

Sujet : Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
De : physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 10. Jul 2024, 09:21:35
- In the SCO get-together Iran showed and encouraged many observer countries to use the new SWIFT-replacement channel to use their own currencies instead of Dollar in their banking and trade. The machinery is now fully in place. It's not the last nail on sanctions (yet), but is a good step forward.
Presently Iran's banks have transactions with 700 banks in Russia and 106 banks in 13 other countries. Iran's end of this machinery is called "Shetab" (meaning "acceleration"), and is about to connect with bank systems of another 11 regional countries and various members of EEU (eurasian economic union), including Egypt.
So gradually, Iran is retrieving all the money she owns and are locked inside Nazi/Bitch countries by sanctions. So is Russia by the way. The Nazi/Bitch countries bought stuff from Iran, then turned around and placed sanctions to remove the machinery for paying for what they bought! They're that kind of suckers.
But via other countries whose bank systems will be connected to Shetab as well as those of Nazis and Bitches, Iran will be able to reduce such sums to zero and then kiss the notion of "Dollar" goodbye in earnest.
Iran promoted this in BRICS get-together as well, and Russians were 100% behind it there as well.
Remember that Russia is under more sanctions than Iran now. Russia also has much more Dollars locked by sanctions so it will take them longer to bring the sum to zero via the new machinery, but that day will come and after that day, Russia too will kiss the notion of "Dollar" goodbye.
China is a different beast and should not be relied on in these matters (in any matter really), although there are some sanctions on China as well. But all the other countries in the world minus Naziland and Bitchlands, are prone to get sanctioned someday, so will join this banking system to leave a door always open by having the option of conducting trade without the use of Dollar. Their Dollar assets inside Naziland will also gradually go down as I explained it in one of the blog entries.
Speaking of China, you could say they lack something compared to others, but you could as well say they have something in addition to what others have. I don't know which one is the truth. China and Chinese in general have an ability to live alongside good or bad, friend or foe, etc. It is deep in their culture. That Yin and Yang thing depicts it too.
They can have trade with USA at the same time as being under sanctions by them!.. They trade with both North and South Korea equally well. There's nothing in their culture that says, "you're either with me or you're not with me." They can be with, and, not with you at the same time. I don't know how else to describe it. Or what it is called.
And result is that, they're useless for ganging up with to counter Nazis and their Bitches. Russians aren't like that. Iranians aren't like that. Even Indians who look like that aren't really like that (remember what they did with Canada). No other people around the world are like that as far as I know. It is only the Chinese who are like that.
So is it something that, in them, is missing? Or something in them that's missing in others? :)
By the way, Amir-Abdollahian seriously sought formation of Shetab system and its connection to ever more banking systems via BRICS and SCO and EEU. He was the force behind it, of course in cooperation with other ministers, and Raisi fully supported him.
So none of that credt goes to Pezeshkian and his coming cabinet. Some say he might even fuck it up. But I doubt that. He is neither a spy type of man, nor a Bitch type. He'll do his own thinking and will go from there. I don't think there's anyone who can influence him.
- As I mentioned in one of the blogs a month or so ago, India began investing in Chabahar project. Not China!... Hehe :) Yep, those three islands in Persian Gulf is what's behind this.
As long as Dollar ruled with no competition India didn't do it, but with new independent payment system created by BRICS nation and especially expedited by Russia and Iran, they felt Nazis would not be able to retaliate, so they went ahead and began investing in Chabahar.
They've invested in some Caucasian countries as well. And they want to trade with central Asia too, of course. They need a land route to that area and to Russia and Europe cause sea routes are too long and these days too unreliable. Their only option is Iran, cause on both est and west they are blocked by seas, on northwest by Pakestan and northeast by China, both competitor nations, and due north is blocked by mountains. So they're left with Iran.
Also note that India's trade magnitude with Russia has increased dramatically since Ukraine war began. A shorter cheaper corridor would save them a lot of money. I think India is now number two country in the world in magnitude of trade with Russia. Number one is China.
So this means Iran's route is even more valuable to them than before Ukraine war.
This is important both today and in the future. India's future will hopefully be one that would allow ganging up with to cancel off Nazis' destructive behavior in the world. Right now India is not there because the menace hasn't taken up such scale. But they can get there if they see harm is coming _inside_ India. But even today, we see India is totally disregarding sanctions placed on Russia, and this says they're always there for trade regardless of what Nazis do.
Some Iranians still say India is in cahoots with Nazis and dangerous as hell and hesitate to cooperate with them in Chabahar project. Their numbers are reducing though, cause they can see that India went directly opposite to what Nazis wanted and increased its trade volume with Russia after sanctions were placed on Russia. Also, Indians have huge trade volumes with China, a country that still has serious disputes with India. If India was Nazis' Bitch they could not have this level of trade with China either. But they do, so they're not Nazis' Bitch.
Anyway, I look at them as future political (and even security) ally. Presently they're just trade opportunities for Iran that are immune to Nazis wrath. Today India does not think regionally. They only think internally. But regional issues might in the future become internal matters to them as well, so ... They're important potential allies.
Yet some other Iranians say India takes Israel's side and doesn't give a hoot about Palestinians or their massacre, then why do we even make a Chabahar option for them. And they take this to mean India is not capable of thinking regionally, so they do not see a future security ally in them. Those Iranians forget that both Russia and China have best relationships with Israel and in fact Israel's trade volume with China is second only to their trade with Nazis.
If those Iranians can tolerate Russians and Chinese in that respect, why wouldn't they tolerate Indians? And remember that Indians have had religious wars with Moslems and lost a big chunk of their country over it. They haven't had religious wars with Jews. And yet trade-wise, they trade with all sorts of Moslem countries despite it. Emarate, Saudis, ... Iran!
So generally, the type of Iranians who are opposing having affairs with India are the type that confuse trade with alliance. Their alliance is understandably with Palestinians, and this makes it hard for them to have affair with countries who trade with Israel.
Let me show this more clearly. Turkey is a good example of a country that does not confuse trade with alliance. A better example than India. Turkey's alliance is with Palestinians (they're the main material supporters of Hamas), and yet they keep trading with Israel. They don't mix up economy with politics. They don't mix up trade with alliance.
Worse than that, I have literally heard some Iranians (well, actually read them) calling China and Russia "allies" of Iran, while they're just trade partners at most. Co-workers of a sort. Does your coworker have to be your ally? ... Hehe :)
China, by the way, is no ally of Iran. They, TWO TIMES, signed agreements with Arab countries of the Persian Gulf in which a few Persian Gulf islands that are part of Iran were stated to belong to those Arab countries. Two times, not once! Each time, Iran aside from making them pay for that, called the Chinese ambassador forward and explained and stated that the islands belong to Iran and have belonged to Iran since the dawn of the civilization, and the ambassador simply answered that it was their policy to do so and they had no plan to change that either. So China to Iran is like coworkers with Iran. One that doesn't mind fucking with Iran too. Two times so far!
They do their things, you do yours, both helping an organization you both are members, and getting benefits from that organization for yourselves. There's nothing else there. If China wants to fuck Iran up with those three islands for whatever reasons they have for themselves, Iran will give Chabahar project to India instead. They fucked with Iran again on those same islands and their cargo ships to Israel began to magically get hit by Houthis for the first time since last October. Now they have to send them around fucking Africa. And those Bozos in Iran call them "allies."
Pezeshkian in his latest debate said China is still holding on the money for the oil they already got from Iran and do not seem to want to pay it!
I guess they're doing that as a way to prevent their cargo ships from getting hit. Well, fine. Iran will seek other ways to exact her response. Iran is full of opportunities for a lot of countries. Its location alone is as good as gold for those countries, let alone resources and investment opportunities. If China holds Iran's money any farther into future, Iran can stop buying cars from them. All those electric cars included! Iran in fact can build them all.
This may already have happened. A lot of cars, all from China, suddenly came to a stop _after_ they were unloaded to vast lots by Persian Gulf and government banned processing them any farther. They didn't say why they did that, but I have a guess they're saying "no pay, no cars."
There are literally thousands of them just parked there under 53 degrees Celsius temperatures.
Russia of course is to some extent different from China from this angle. Russia is very close to the region. One could envisage a regional alliance with Russia because we have many similar security needs. EEU is a proof of that. But with China... absolutely not. Doesn't matter how important China is to Iran (they buy Iran's oil!). They're no "ally" of Iran.
I think the effect of having a very large population (highest in the world - surpassing China) is that it makes Indians only think internally. A regional matter should become an internal matter to them before Indians could think and act regionally. I am certain that day will come.
Why I'm certain of that? I've said it perhaps a thousand times by now. Nazis want to take over the world and get rid of Modern Humans because they inherently fear Modern Human. Therefore, they fear them for good reasons! The issue is cro-magnons, not Modern Humans, so if you are a cro-magnon you _will_ go to find ways to defeat Modern Humans, and if you are Modern Human, you will get rid of cro-magnons because they're not capable of coexisting with you; they naturally fear you and will come after getting rid of you. That's why I'm "certain" that day will come when Indians will become security allies.
If cro-magnon species was too different from ours, fine, they'd be just another ape roaming around, but that's not the case. Their species is too close to Modern Human, so they see possible chances to win over Modern Human and therefore _will_ move to destroy them. Especially in this period of history when strange circumstances have placed science and technology in their hands, they think they can win, so they make their moves.
They _have_ made their moves already! We're seeing only the beginnings of it. Indians are seeing only the beginnings of it. But I have no doubt about what is to come later.
This simple fact, will take the affairs of this world to a point that Indians will begin seeing that regional matters are now as good as their internal matters. That day will come. And that's when they become cooperative with Iran and other nations to gang up against Nazis.
Ok enough for tonight.