1999 the strongs hundreds of them against just one person me.i commited suicide by fighting them thats why i would lose cause if i didnt lose it wouldnt be natural/normal, i learned form the bullies

Sujet : 1999 the strongs hundreds of them against just one person me.i commited suicide by fighting them thats why i would lose cause if i didnt lose it wouldnt be natural/normal, i learned form the bullies
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 18:22:35
1999  the strongs hundreds of them against just one person me.i
commited suicide by fighting them thats why i would lose cause if i
didnt lose it wouldnt be natural/normal, i learned form the bullies
in 1999 it was just me against the world, as i was a sipiritual person
i thought i could win through the power of mind
(the strength of reason against the reason of strength)turns out i was
a fool
cause the reason of strength always wins. i learned that from the
bullies in high school and the stars bullies
.in 1999 they were all screwing me and they think it was fair.the
strong always wins against the weak.
so i was defeated
im only one naked blind and helpless defeated person agasint them(the
strongs)
i ask forgiveness