they wanted me to open my butt again to give them my joy

Sujet : they wanted me to open my butt again to give them my joy
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 24. Mar 2024, 13:33:40
they wanted me to open my butt again to give them my joy
to start the machines(stars) again. i was young but now im old
i dont find anything funny to laugh at. its just depression and
diseases.ill never laugh or smile again to them

she was a dictator in 1999 with cmplete control she was afraid if i
found her in the net id steal  the controls from her