Relativity is neither wrong physics nor bad physics

Sujet : Relativity is neither wrong physics nor bad physics
De : banerjeeadda1234 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 28. Mar 2024, 01:28:24
Le 27/03/2024 à 22:34, Aether Regained a écrit :
Volney:
On 3/25/2024 11:28 AM, Aether Regained wrote:
J. J. Lodder:> LaurenceClarkCrossen <clzb93ynxj@att.net> wrote:

It is the most ridiculous scientific mistake in history.

Einstein took the null result of MMX to disprove the ether.

Wrong, both historicaly and factualy.

The Lorentz Transformation would make it possible to keep the ether.

Einstein kept the LT and discarded the ether.

Wrong. Einstein (and Lorentz with him)
saw that the aether has no observable properties.
Lorentz had already seen that to order (v/c)^2,
and after Einstein 1905 he saw
that there are no observable effects of an aether to all orders of v/c.
 In the LET, the aether is undetectable.

There are no observable effects of an aether? What then are the
electromagnetic and gravitational fields, if not observable effects of
an aether?
 Free space can propagate certain fields such as electromagnetism, with
associated constants such as ε₀ and μ₀. The old fashioned luminiferous
aether had mechanical properties to propagate light as if it were like
sound. Free space properties are not mechanical, and if you want, you
could call the ability to propagate electromagnetic fields an aether,
but this leads to confusion with the obsolete aether of the 1800s.
Einstein explicitly stated that aether had no mechanical properties, so
velocity relative to the aether is meaningless. "But this ether may not
be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable
media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The
idea of motion may not be applied to it."
 @Volney, see my reply to Gary Harnagel citing Dirac's 1951 "Is there and
Aether?", which is cited below too:
 The gist is that one can safely let go of this notion due to Einstein
that the aether may not be conceived as having parts which are in motion.
 Dirac 1951: "Is there and Aether?"
https://doi.org/10.1038/168906a0
 In the last century, the idea of a universal and all-pervading aether
was popular as a foundation on which to build the theory of
electromagnetic phenomena. The situation was profoundly influenced in
1905 by Einstein's discovery of the principle of relativity, leading to
the requirement of a four-dimensional formulation of all natural laws.
It was soon found that the existence of an aether could not be fitted in
with relativity, and since relativity was well established, the aether
was abandoned.
 Physical knowledge has advanced very much since 1905, notably by the
arrival of quantum mechanics, and the situation has again changed. If
one re-examines the question in the light of present-day knowledge, one
finds that the aether is no longer ruled out by relativity, and good
reasons can now be advanced for postulating an aether.
 Let us consider in its simplest form the old argument for showing that
the existence of an aether is incompatible with relativity. Take a
region of space-time which is a perfect vacuum, that is, there is no
matter in it and also no fields. According to the principle of
relativity, this region must be isotropic in the Lorentz sense—all
directions within the light-cone must be equivalent to one another.
According to the ather hypothesis, at each point in the region there
must be an aether, moving with some velocity, presumably less than the
velocity of light. This velocity provides a preferred direction within
the light-cone in space-time, which direction should show itself up in
suitable experiments. Thus we get a contradiction with the relativistic
requirement that all directions within the light-cone are equivalent.
 This argument is unassailable from the 1905 point of view, but at the
present time it needs modification, because we have to apply quantum
mechanics to the aether. The velocity of the aether, like other physical
variables, is subject to uncertainty relations. For a particular
physical state the velocity of the aether at a certain point of
space-time will not usually be a well-defined quantity, but will be
distributed over various possible values according to a probability law
obtained by taking the square of the modulus of a wave function. We may
set up a wave function which makes all values for the velocity of the
aether equally probable. Such a wave function may well represent the
perfect vacuum state in accordance with the principle of relativity.
 One gets an analogous problem by considering the hydrogen atom with
neglect of the spins of the electron and proton. From the classical
picture it would seem to be impossible for this atom to be in a state of
spherical symmetry. We know experimentally that the hydrogen atom can be
in a state of spherical symmetry—any spectroscopic S-state is such a
state —and the quantum theory provides an explanation by allowing
spherically symmetrical wave functions, each of which makes all
directions for the line joining electron to proton equally probable.
 We thus see that the passage from the classical theory to the quantum
theory makes drastic alterations in our ideas of symmetry. A thing which
cannot be symmetrical in the classical model may very well be
symmetrical after quantization. This provides a means of reconciling the
disturbance of Lorentz symmetry in space-time produced by the existence
of an aether with the principle of relativity.
 There is one respect in which the analogy of the hydrogen atom is
imperfect. A state of spherical symmetry of the hydrogen atom is quite a
proper state—the wave function representing it can be normalized. This
is not so for the state of Lorentz symmetry of the aether.
 Let us assume the four components v_μ of the velocity of the aether at
any point of space-time commute with one another. Then we can set up a
representation with the wave functions involving the v's. The four v's
can be pictured as defining a point on a three-dimensional hyperboloid
in a four-dimensional space, with the equation :
     v₀²-v₁²-v₂²-v₃² =  1, v₀ > 0 (1) [LaTeX: v_0^2 - v_1^2 - v_2^2 -
v_3^2 = 1, v_0 > 0]
 A wave-function which represents a state for which all aether velocities
are equally probable must be independent of the v's, so it is a constant
over the hyperboloid (1). If we form the square of the modulus of this
wave function and integrate over the three-dimensional surface (1) in a
Lorentz-invariant manner, which means attaching equal weights to
elements of the surface which can be transformed into one another by a
Lorentz transformation, the result will be infinite. Thus this wave
function cannot be normalized.
 The states corresponding to wave functions that can be normalized are
the only states that can be attained in practice. A state corresponding
to a wave function which cannot be normalized should be looked upon as a
theoretical idealization, which can never be actually realized, although
one can approach indefinitely close to it. Such idealized states are
very useful in quantum theory, and we could not do without them. For
example, any state for which there is a particle with a specified
momentum is of this kind—the wave function cannot be normalized because
from the uncertainty principle the particle would have to be distributed
over the whole universe — and such states are needed in collision problems.
 We can now see that we may very well have an aether, subject to quantum
mechanics and conforming to relativity, provided we are willing to
consider the perfect vacuum as an idealized state, not attainable in
practice. From the experimental point of view, there does not seem to be
any objection to this. We must make some profound alterations in our
theoretical ideas of the vacuum. It is no longer a trivial state, but
needs elaborate mathematics for its description.
 I have recently (Proc. Roy. Soc., [A, 209, 291 (1951)]) put forward a
new theory of electrodynamics in which the potentials A_μ, are
restricted by :
     A_μA_μ= k², [LaTeX: A_{\mu} A_{\mu} = k^2]
 where k is a universal constant. From the continuity of A₀ we see that
it must always have the same sign and we may take it positive. We can
then put
     k⁻¹A_μ = v_μ (2) [LaTeX: k^{-1} A_{\mu} = v_{\mu}]
 and get v's satisfying (1). These v's define a velocity. Its physical
significance in the theory is that if there is any electric charge it
must flow with this velocity, and in regions where there is no charge it
is the velocity with which a small charge would have to flow if it were
introduced.
 We have now the velocity (2) at all points of space-time, playing a
fundamental part in electrodynamics. It is natural to regard it as the
velocity of some real physical thing. THUS WITH THE NEW THEORY OF
ELECTRODYNAMICS WE ARE RATHER FORCED TO HAVE AN AETHER.
 (Proc. Roy. Soc., [A, 209, 291 (1951)]): Dirac, P. A. M. (1951). A New
Classical Theory of Electrons. Proceedings of the Royal Society A:
Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 209(1098), 291–296.
 https://doi.org/10.1098/rspa.1951.0204
The violation of inertia with a new design rail gun in motor mode
Arindam Banerjee,
HTN Research Pty Ltd. Melbourne
(All rights reserved)
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ
***
Aether is back, with the validation of Maxwell with my new rail gun showing inertia violation.\
Inertia violation means outing the laws of thermodynamics, quantum theory and the theories of relativity.
It put physics back on the rails.
The next step is to make a permanent motion machine that generates energy.
Well, the Chinese have already done that using permanent magnets.
Also, one can argue the solar, wind, geothermal, tidal are free energy sources, but not constant.
One needs a constant power source from "endless" motion. (Endless depending upon engineering and maintenance.)
That is my current project...
All those keen on what is newer and far better, go through my links!
While entropy and thermodynamics are wrong physics, quantum is bad physics, relativity is neither wrong nor bad - it is pure gibberish, crazy nonsense, based upon fraud and bungles for theological issues.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0
Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s
and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s
*****
Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ
Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ
Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ
Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ
Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ
Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ
Section 5
The forces involved in rotational motion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ
*******
2017 videos of rail gun experiments with theory in detail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics
****
The physics aphorisms of Arindam
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/8HgH3sbRe94/m/gYzu9OAkAgAJ
The cause of gravity https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ
Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ
Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ
*****