Re: My Fart Parties :-)

Sujet : Re: My Fart Parties :-)
De : physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 29. Mar 2024, 06:55:28
On 11/29/2023 11:17 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
 Future _sure_ fart celebration list:
- Jimmy Carter
- Salman Rushdie
- Donald Trump
- John Bolton
- Joe Biden
- Lindsey Graham
How did I miss Joe Lieberman? I actually found this message from late last year to cross him off the list above, and I just realized I had not included him.
Well he was a joke "senator" (lots of them in the USA) who was there to pocket Arab money and talk, vote, and write anti-Iran propaganda. Just like Lindsey Graham and John Bolton, and a bunch of others who're really obvious that have made a career with it. 100% crooks.
Lieberman, thank god, died yesterday. So last night I got one of the one pound pinto bean bags out of the refrigerator and cooked it. It was not my eating day yesterday, so I waited till tonight to eat it. I ate it together with a bunch of other stuff, and just about now the celebration is getting underway :)
So I let out all the farts due tonight, from this moment on to when I go to bed totally fartless, TO THE STINKING MEMORY OF YOU, JOE LIEBERMAN!