Re: My Fart Parties :-)

Sujet : Re: My Fart Parties :-)
De : Physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 29. Mar 2024, 20:42:51
On 3/28/2024 11:55 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
On 11/29/2023 11:17 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

Future _sure_ fart celebration list:
- Jimmy Carter
- Salman Rushdie
- Donald Trump
- John Bolton
- Joe Biden
- Lindsey Graham
  How did I miss Joe Lieberman? I actually found this message from late last year to cross him off the list above, and I just realized I had not included him.
 Well he was a joke "senator" (lots of them in the USA) who was there to pocket Arab money and talk, vote, and write anti-Iran propaganda. Just like Lindsey Graham and John Bolton, and a bunch of others who're really obvious that have made a career with it. 100% crooks.
 Lieberman, thank god, died yesterday. So last night I got one of the one pound pinto bean bags out of the refrigerator and cooked it. It was not my eating day yesterday, so I waited till tonight to eat it. I ate it together with a bunch of other stuff, and just about now the celebration is getting underway :)
 So I let out all the farts due tonight, from this moment on to when I go to bed totally fartless, TO THE STINKING MEMORY OF YOU, JOE LIEBERMAN!

This morning I had to temporarily place the window fans on different windows, one pushing air in and the other pushing air out, so all that turned-into-fart Joe Lieberman would quickly get out of the house and into the American atmosphere.
Hard to believe how much the good form of Lieberman is produced by just one bag of pinto beans. It requires abstinence from it for a long time to initiate that level of output once again. If one eats pinto beans very often, the level seems to drop, pointing to perhaps certain enzymes gradually taking effect to digest it better.
Isn't really fart gas better than Joe Lieberman? I would change my name if it was not so. It can burn and produce heat. In sufficient quantities, it can run a locomotive in fact. What is the Joe Lieberman form of Lieberman good for? ... I can't think of anything in the world that the scum like him would be good for in any way. Pure Satan. And so much of that scum in this country's government establishment. Washington is just brimming with such scum.
Guys, fart wouldn't stop even in the middle of sleep! I don't know how many times I barely woke up and farted some more Lieberman out. Cats were avoiding my bed! You can imagine the extent.
But it's all out now, and gone out into American air for other scum to breathe it and thrive.
"Fuck you Lieberman." This is what sane people in the world wish for you after you fucking die.