in 1999 and these last 10 years while i was under her spell, she gave me the (vampiric)hunger to win something(to reach the top) my lack of humility was her

Sujet : in 1999 and these last 10 years while i was under her spell, she gave me the (vampiric)hunger to win something(to reach the top) my lack of humility was her
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 03. Apr 2024, 20:24:54
in 1999 and these last 10 years while i was under her spell, she gave
me the (vampiric)hunger to win something(to reach the top) my lack of
humility was her
when outside her spell
there was nothing to win, thats why the vampires have sscrewinig me
all these years.and it wasnt my fault it was hers
i know this now cause im not under her spell now, it was all a waste
of time.i ask forgiveness but not to her
she ruined my life and they thought it was the drugs>>it wasnt the
drugs, it was her spell on me
i swear is the true