, i take back all i said these past 15 years cause i wasnt me, i was my poisoned sick me by her

Sujet : , i take back all i said these past 15 years cause i wasnt me, i was my poisoned sick me by her
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 04. Apr 2024, 14:10:52
these last 10 years dont mean anything cause i was under her
spell,meaning i wasnt my real me.im sure they think she is good but to
me she was bad, she manipulated me all these 15 years, i was poisoned,
its not fair that i have to pay for this.i ask forgiveness but it was
not my fault, everything i said thse past 15 years mean nothing cause
i was poisoned, i take back all i said these past 15 years cause i
wasnt me
i ask forgiveness but its not my fault