please dont sell me more cause i am a good person and im not floating now i found a way to fix me and im harmless im still ill and the music of 1999 makes me ill.i wanted a brand new begining in life without alway having to look to the past like the stars (my masters)make me ill

Sujet : please dont sell me more cause i am a good person and im not floating now i found a way to fix me and im harmless im still ill and the music of 1999 makes me ill.i wanted a brand new begining in life without alway having to look to the past like the stars (my masters)make me ill
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 10. May 2024, 19:54:07
in 1999 i wasnt normal i was diferent so everybody sold me out, if i
was normal like them
they would never sold me.the freak of nature was sold out.no freak no
rockn roll
they sold me out, what was i supposed to say?.to them the music the
cds they made are them
when they know inside that they were robbers of a person they never
knew
i wanted to forgive them but they keep selling the same songs of 1999
they burn me and it hurts to me
and to all those around me.please dont sell me more cause i am a good
person and im not floating nowi found a way to fix me and im harmless
im still ill and the music of 1999 makes me ill.
.i wanted a brand new begining in life without alway having to look to
the past like the stars (my masters)make me ill.i wanted people to
forget about m my past.i was a complete loser and let me live my
future. they have some kind of an addiction on me that i dont
understand.i screwed up everything in 1999 but i donnt deserve to be
ill for the rest of mmy life becuase i never found love true love
and with the stars chanting me i cant find hapiness like normal people
enjoy that priviledge andi cant