Re: Scalar waves

Sujet : Re: Scalar waves
De : ttt_heg (at) *nospam* web.de (Thomas Heger)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 11. May 2024, 08:12:33
Am Mittwoch000008, 08.05.2024 um 10:20 schrieb Tamerlane Oldfart Lefévre:
Thomas Heger wrote:

"entire wire"?? you must be kidding, this usenet user doesn't know what
a current is in physics. But that's also related to time, said above,
and you cannot "ignore" anything, once directly not related, but
connected. Just as a translation of pig from engilsh to swine in
gearmon. It's the same pig,
you eat alot. How many pigs did you eat along your journey?

Well, actually I mean: the Ampere addresses the current in a conductor,
which is usually a wire.
There Ampere does not say, whether the wire is thick or thin, or whether
or not the current distributes evenly within the wire.
If you have a wire with a current of 1 A, you don't mean the
distribution of the current within the conductor, but the sum of all
small partial currents within that wire.
 me frendo, that's irrelevant for the problem in case, at any point at any
time you measure the same current along a wire. That you think that more
Coulombs go through a wire "where is thinner", this is false. But that's
not the point. As I remember Q=It, which is charge equals the current times
time. I related to space, t related to time.

I actaually wrote, that the thickness of a wire is irrelevant for the measure 'current strength'.
If you like to include the diameter of the wire, you get a different measure, which is called 'current density'.
Both measures are -btw- not always constant in time.
TH