1999 hail to their queen im ra ive got the disease im still sick even if they werent the stars burning me id stillbe sick all the luck she has in the world i lack

Sujet : 1999 hail to their queen im ra ive got the disease im still sick even if they werent the stars burning me id stillbe sick all the luck she has in the world i lack
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 13. May 2024, 21:42:03
im ra ive got the disease im still sick even if they werent the stars
burning me id stillbe sick all the luck she has in the world i lack
in 1999 the stars all said i was wrogn i was shit and she the grace,
but they hid her from me and never had the heart to tell me what they
wanted from me for me to be sacrificed and sold out.they wanted to see
me in deep s**it they won.im crap to them.my laughters iin 1999 paid
in blood and she the qqueen hail to the queen
in 1999 the stars all said i was wrogn i was shit and she the grace,
but they hid her from me and never had the heart to tell me what they
wanted from me.a jesus chryst fagg for their shows free romance. they
told me nothing what they wanted i was mind blind they didnt tell me
what they wanted from me and i had the obligation to guess.i diddn
t/dont have any lucjk in life