thats not fair, thats a lie she was never scarlet, she was satan enprisoning me

Sujet : thats not fair, thats a lie she was never scarlet, she was satan enprisoning me
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 27. May 2024, 17:57:33
all the things before 1998 wrong that hapened to me(from 1996 to 1998
when she inprisoned me to her)
.she was not like they said she was.
 .before 1999 she stole my skies
and she compressed my soul down and i had to masturbate/burn she was
stealing my skies/oxygen.
and in 1999 everything seemed to be going right.that finally i had the
life that i deserved
bright and sunny after i got rid of her in 1998 to over compensate me
for the garbaged life htat i had thanks to her
from 1996 to 1998 i masturbated 3 to 5 times a day and  she was
banging her bf. and then suddenly
and that she was scarlet
and me the bad guy