they are so pure and puritans and i the virgin one im the evil one and they are all saints>>sex behind my back of the soo called puritans, so many sins>>if they never made a mistakein their lives they arent human

Sujet : they are so pure and puritans and i the virgin one im the evil one and they are all saints>>sex behind my back of the soo called puritans, so many sins>>if they never made a mistakein their lives they arent human
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 31. May 2024, 17:46:09
they are so pure and puritans and i the virgin one im the evil one and
they are all saints>>sex behind my back of the soo called puritans, so
many sins>>they have sex and i dont. and they re the puritains like
the queen.they are all so perfect and me im the so imperfect.they all
like to judge others llike me but they never judge themselves,the
diference between me and them is i admit my errors while they are
perfect they never admit mistakes.if they never made a mistakein their
lives they arent human