she has the keys not me.

Sujet : she has the keys not me.
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 05. Jun 2024, 17:59:11
me and her before 1998 , my patioin for her was the passion of a
burning son.i did everything to catch her, i loved her inconditionally
and put her on the pedestal.i burned myself and masturbated myself all
over for her(my love for her), then she didnt like something about me
htat she didnt tell me or she didnt tell them and chose somebody else.
she made her choice WHY I DONT KNOW.THATS THE KEY THAT I WANTED HER TO
TELL ME, PROBABLY SHE DIDNT TELL THEM TOO> THATS THE KEY SHE HAS I
WANTED HER TO TELL ME AND SHE DIDNT SAY.
WHY SHE WANTED ME BACK IN 1999 I ALSO DONT KNOW CAUSE SHE DIDNT TELL
ME.1999 was my revenge plus i couldnt/cant lobve invisible ghosts
she has the keys not me.