i wasnt a teen ager but i was a kid. my options were scarce.how to defend myself from a million devouring vampires frying my head everyday in the media?!?!?, i thought that with sense of humour the problems could be solved, but no...

Sujet : i wasnt a teen ager but i was a kid. my options were scarce.how to defend myself from a million devouring vampires frying my head everyday in the media?!?!?, i thought that with sense of humour the problems could be solved, but no...
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 20:38:18
i wasnt a teen ager but i was a kid. my options were scarce.how to
defend myself from a million devouring vampires frying my head
everyday in the media?!?!?, i thought that with sense of humour the
problems could be solved, but no, they reallly wanted me to be
completely humiliated or be a romeo loser they wanted someone to pay
in blood me lucky me. pooft  i was only a kid im not the mosnster.if
they didnt have sense of humour is because they wanted war and blood
and sacrifice.>>thats a monstrosity far far far greater than hell.they
dont play well with others and they are always complaining and willing
to fry someone and blame everythign on others .its never their fault
pooft