in 1999 was the crazyness euphorya of a undermiscompensated guy without medication.everybody screwing me thougsands of people in tv and radio.i

Sujet : in 1999 was the crazyness euphorya of a undermiscompensated guy without medication.everybody screwing me thougsands of people in tv and radio.i
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 10. Jul 2024, 17:47:21
in 1999 was the crazyness euphorya of a undermiscompensated guy from
the head without medication.everybody screwing me thougsands of people
in tv and radio.its a miracle that im still alive.my remedy was to
float over them.im not alive im dead zombie with lots of medication
and itsn nto enough.i lost my capability of floating now i suffer and
im defenceless victim they have my life in their hands.they play with
me like a toy andi have to cry and bleed for reason that i dont know.
in 1999 i only gave them hapyness now i m giving them sorrow.regrets
from a miserablelife i had