i was dumb in 1999 cause i had all the reason and i didnt impose myself cause i was afraid of the stars

Sujet : i was dumb in 1999 cause i had all the reason and i didnt impose myself cause i was afraid of the stars
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 01. Aug 2024, 16:42:32
in 1999 i paid all the bills cause i paid as if i knew what she told
them.and i didnt.
she accused me first(she started the war first) now i still know
nothing about her
who s gonna pay?!?? me!? again?!?!?thatsnot fair.in 1999 i asked what
she had said
and nobody told me.when i thought i was solo aka that she wasnt there
was one thing
but with her there engaging a war at me?!?!?she didnt pay a single
dime and thats not fair.
i was dumb in 1999 cause i had all the reason and i didnt impose
myself cause i was afraid
of the stars like raging bulls limp bizkit that when i asked what she
said he
attacked me.htats not fair cause i had all the reason in the world and
she and the raging bull
stars were bad to me.they attacked me