Bloch Spheres

Sujet : Bloch Spheres
De : D.Goncz-A.A.S.M.E.T.-CPS-NPI1659534493 (at) *nospam* replikon.net (D. Goncz)
Groupes : sci.physics.research
Date : 31. Aug 2024, 13:48:07
Goswami and others at Hamburg exploit a way of representing the state space
of a quantum system as a geometric globe, known as a Bloch sphere. They
then represent the location of cities as quantum states on a Bloch sphere.
So the process of travelling from one city to the next can be achieved
through a series of rotations of the sphere.

Up to approximately 9 cities with a single quit

No one has yet designed a quantum computer that I know of,

Specifically for the purpose of working with bloch spheres.

My note for the day though is this:

Light finds the geodesic it always does

Light always finds the fastest route through any complicated assembly of
materials having varying refractive indices it always does that's because
it's traveling faster than anything else for one reason

The inverse of the traveling salesman City visiting problem happens to be
the critical path problem... for very large projects this is important

I'm working with matrix exponentiation and the critical path problem and
finding ways of combining stage information which leads from a start to a
finish with time information which determines the weight of the various
paths

There is a way and I think there is a way even in mathcad 6.0 Plus which is
my favorite !

To add differential equations to the statement of the problem...

I've done this before in kinematics .

Adding the partial differential equations relating the various parts of the
problem with each other takes only one statement for each relationship.

This is completely different from putting a weight on each edge of a graph
and then hoping you can finally find the shortest rather than the longest
path .

When you do it this way and it is analogous to the quantum way ,

The solution obtains quickly !

Now I have to go and boot some old XP machine and virtual space and it's
got math CAD on it but the XP was never registered so I have to go register
it using a 42 digit number provided by Microsoft over a telephone line
using language

The reason I have to do this is because when PTC bought mathsoft they
pulled the solver out of it .

The version I have has the maple solver .

The current version absolutely does not have it .

It certainly makes a difference .

Let me see if I can find some find some physics content here ...

Let's say you want to solve Schrodinger's equation ,

And you want to do it in a quantum way ,

Or at least get an answer quickly ,

It relates to that. There, I tried .

Excuse me there's some physics content !

Dyson sphere is a very very large project
Dyson belt is a very large project
Automated factories are very large projects

I do that kind of stuff for a living it's hard and I'm not the best at it
but I'm way out there on it

The physics content is that if we are capturing all the energy from a
star.... And replicating technology using automated factories.... We get to
throw probes out. Way out. Well to The next Star. At least that far so
there's your physics content .

Cheers

Douglas