A Web app showing Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization

Sujet : A Web app showing Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization
De : python (at) *nospam* invalid.org (Python)
Groupes : sci.physics.research
Date : 08. Sep 2024, 16:47:49
[[Mod. note -- I apologise for the long delay in processing this
article, which was originally dated 2024-09-04.  -- jt]]

Hi !

I've written a Web app to show Einstein-Poincaré Synchronization
procedure in action :

https://www.noedge.net/e/

[TODO: synch B on A and more documentation]

The procedure can be fully executed by :

- start the whole simulation
- set clocks randomly as wanted
- click on "A synch B"
(notice that only "local" clock values are taken into account)
- check the result (likely : non synched!)
- apply offset on A or B
- click again on "A synch B"

Comments welcomed!