Re: Murder in Gaza

Sujet : Re: Murder in Gaza
De : campbell (at) *nospam* neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Groupes : alt.atheism can.politics alt.politics nz.politics soc.culture.israel
Suivi-à : can.politics
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 08:14:42
On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:47:28 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:05:34 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

... as well as the Almighty.

Which “Almighty”? Each ideology says their “Almighty” is the only true
“Almighty”, that all the other “Almighties” are false. They can’t all be
right on the first point, they can all be right on the second.

There is only One L* and more than that I would be wrong to say: most
of our Organized Religions amount to futile conspiracies to tell G*
who to be and what to do and I'm not about to step up to that one.

Dhu

This brings us to another point about democracies: they need to be
secularly based, looking after the welfare of *all* their citizens
equally, regardless of ethnicity, creed, sexuality or whatever.

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell