Re: UK Accepts Israeli Arabs Face Persecution In Israel

Sujet : Re: UK Accepts Israeli Arabs Face Persecution In Israel
De : dolfboek (at) *nospam* hotmail.com (dolf)
Groupes : aus.politics soc.culture.israel
Date : 22. Mar 2024, 02:19:28
The point which you ought to make from past experience of 8 trillion US
dollars cost, 20 years of war and 900,000 deaths.

Is that fighting these ISLAMIC DEVILS is a very difficult proposition but
there is going to be HELL to pay if it isn't finished by the time of our
World War II centennial.

But do you think that you'll be able to ever pray to God with a clear
conscience?

Putin tried that with his orthodox gambit and Ukraine military operation
but failed miserably.

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/Lawyer%20Notes%2020240320%20%28public%29.pdf>

Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote:
Daniel65
Ördög
Daniel

Hmm! I think I just heard on ABC News that Australia had approved
Visas for 10,000 refugees from Gaza .... and 14,000 from Israel

The Gov then cancelled many/all the Palestinian Visas!!

Says a lot about our US/Israel brown nosing government. Sadly this
shamefully retarded behaviour on the part of our politicians is
bipartisan. Shame on Labor!

What I find curious is why do Israeli Jews flee Israel? Have they
finally woke up finding that totally corrupt and ruthlessly
hard-right warmonger Zionist regime intolerable and incompatible with
civilised 21st Century existence.

I had wondered if the big numbers from Israel might have largely been
Israeli Arabs .... cause I would think Israel might not be a 'Nice'
place for Arabs at the moment ... if it ever was!!

I totally agree: apartheid Israel is not a nice place for anyone but the
most hardened Zionists. Xtians and Muslims are treated almost as
subhuman refuse by their political system and state apparatus. Israel
has become a ultra Zionist violent hard right theocracy shit-hole.

Having said that, there are plenty of Jewish people who are not in
agreement with that kind of brutal society (both inside Israel and
elsewhere) but their voice is drowned out by the US dominated Western
and pro-Zionist propaganda apparatus.

Clearly, this endless conflict is not healthy to live with for rational
peace loving people of any sort, nor it is good for the economy and for
maintaining a properly functioning democracy.

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

 <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

 <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)