Re: I am not against fake preachers, only what they do.

Sujet : Re: I am not against fake preachers, only what they do.
De : ted69 (at) *nospam* qmail.com (Ted)
Groupes : alt.bible alt.religion.christian.catholic alt.christnet.christianlife alt.atheism soc.culture.israel
Suivi-à : alt.idiots
Date : 28. Mar 2024, 20:31:24
Michael Ejercito wrote:
Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 08:49:22 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

Every sermon in Sinner Christianity is false!

Why?

Because

Because sometimes they kill people in God's name

https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077 >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw

    There is no evidence Dr. Chung caused that girl's death.
    Michael

Never ever trust a chink doctor!