Re: Jewish pussy

Sujet : Re: Jewish pussy
De : trolltrap (at) *nospam* valid.invalid (Peeler)
Groupes : uk.current-events.terrorism uk.legal soc.culture.british soc.culture.israel
Date : 21. Apr 2024, 18:45:16
On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 06:50:46 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 19:51:35 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:09:48 +0100, The Happy Hippy
<the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68856360

<quotes>

The Met Police has apologised after an officer said an antisemitism charity leader looked "openly Jewish" as he was threatened with arrest for being near a pro-Palestine march.

In footage of the police officers speaking to Mr Falter, posted online by the charity, an officer said Mr Falter would be arrested if he remained at the scene. In response, Mr Falter has accused the Met of creating "no-go zones" for Jewish people.

In the video, one police officer said: "You are quite openly Jewish, this is a pro-Palestinian march, I'm not accusing you of anything but I'm worried about the reaction to your presence."

Scotland Yard apologised for the officer's phrase.

Met Police Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist said: "In recent weeks we've seen a new trend emerge, with those opposed to the main protests appearing along the route to express their views," he added.

"The fact that those who do this often film themselves while doing so suggests they must know that their presence is provocative, that they're inviting a response and that they're increasing the likelihood of an altercation.

</quotes>

I don't see that the officer or Scotland Yard have anything to apologise for. Their job is to keep the peace and Falter's presence was quite likely to cause a breach of the police. He was as the cop described and a threat of arrest if he didn't move away the correct course of action.

Some Jews are simply being provocative to get pro-Palestinian protests cancelled, are claiming Jewish rights are more important than other people's rights.

They are not, and we should applaud the Met for standing up for non-Jewish rights.

I'm just surprised the cop wasn't accused of being anti-Semitic. That's the go-to weaponised tool of the terrorism they use these days.

Of course the cock-sucker looked "Openly jewish". One can spot a jew
from a mile away. The slovenly way they carry themselves is a dead
giveaway. If the looks don't get you, the stench will. These bastards
don't bathe. Below is a quote from America's greatest general for
WWII, General George S. Patton. The jew was positively looking for
trouble, that's what they do. The police should have allowed the
demonstrators to beat the shit of the kike.

     In other words, they look AND smell better than you!

Gooks are renowned in America for stinking like shit. You pigs fart
with impunity when in public and the stench is horrid. A diet of fish
and cat will do that. Soap and hot water is a foreign concept  to
Orientals. As far as looks go.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/C47Hd6puFZN/?hl=en

   Great picture!

Great? You look like the poster boy for the 'Special Olympics'.

 Michael