Re: Ever sinner keeps on sinning.

Sujet : Re: Ever sinner keeps on sinning.
De : not (at) *nospam* home.com (Dexter)
Groupes : alt.christnet.christianlife alt.religion.christian.catholic alt.atheism alt.bible soc.culture.israel
Suivi-à : alt.christnet.christianlife
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 05:38:29
In the Name of Jesus wrote:

On 3/06/2024 8:24 am, Dexter wrote:
In the Name of Jesus wrote:

On 31/05/2024 2:11 pm, Dexter wrote:
In the Name of Jesus wrote:

Do not kid yourself; every sinner keeps on practicing sin.

Sinner religionists try to employ the fantasy of trying to split the
"practice" of sinning and the "non-practice" of sinning. Does there
really exist a transient spiritual place of sinner "practice" and
"non-practice?"

No, of course not; it is just a deceitful and desperately wicked
sinner's play on words.

Let's make it clear and clean: every sinner keeps practicing sin
because he is in a continuing state of sinning against God.

(KJV)
1Jn 3:5  And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins;
and in him is no sin.  1Jn 3:6  Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:
whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Unequivocal.

Therefore, every sinner religionist carrying around a bible inevitably
uses his bible to worship himself because he does not know Him.

-------------------------------------
This includes you.  Mote - log.
-------------------------------------

Mat_7:5  Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and
then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Well, this hypocrite had his beam removed by the Lord.

How about you, Dexter?

[ deleted reply restored ]

I think your magical sky daddy failed in the removal of your log.

The Lord does not fail.

But you can motelessly and loglessly think that if you like, Dexter. The Lord
gives you that free will.

Then punishes me for not adhering to the party line.  No thanks.