Re: PIGS IN BLANKETS AND

Sujet : Re: PIGS IN BLANKETS AND
De : dolf" <dolfkook (at) *nospam* notmail.inv (dolf)
Groupes : soc.culture.jewish
Date : 27. Jun 2024, 22:19:08
On 6/27/2024 3:39 PM, % wrote:
Mandrake wrote:
% wrote:
Mandrake wrote:
% wrote:
Mandrake wrote:
Janithor wrote:
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/26/2024 5:50 PM, Mandrake wrote:
Janithor wrote:
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/26/2024 4:17 PM, % wrote:
.

corn on the cob

Fry 'em like bacon

simmer them up in red pepper and black pepper
and play glow in the dark checkers
with Amy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

If you can dream it you can make it happen

please don't troll in my posts

Fuck that.  Not what I agreed to.  Don't push me. You're the original poster not the owner of the thread.

please don't troll in my posts ,
i didn't ask you to agree and i push what i please

To tell the truth I wasn't trolling.  That big anti-cop rally reminded me of magic I've seen in my dreams.  I am, truly, the President of the Defund the Police Movement.  Just remember you haven't seen what I posted 20 yrs ago.

I see your please and I'll stop cutting corners, but I can't guarantee you I won't post in your threads.  I'll make an effort not to troll, however.

I'm shocked that I bother you.

i've been here longer than 20 years ,
if you posted in that time i saw it ,
but i don't care what you said then or now ,
as for coroners i have no idea what that means ,
if you want to talk to people here ,
make your own posts there's no need to use mine and ,
i don't want you near my friends ,
you're abusive and you tell lies and ,
you like the idea of harming children
The pervert likes to molest them too. Read his posts