Re: Kamala asked 'What are your specific plans to bring down prices'

Sujet : Re: Kamala asked 'What are your specific plans to bring down prices'
De : pursent100 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (%)
Groupes : soc.support.transgendered alt.atheism.satire
Date : 14. Sep 2024, 02:56:20
Oliver Pullman wrote:
Sound familiar?
It should.

'Kamala asked “What are your specific plans to bring down prices”;'

<https://rumble.com/v5eup4s-kamala-asked-what-are-your-specific-plans-to-b
ring-down-prices.html>

'Reporter: What are your specific plans to bring down prices?

Kamala: "I grew up a middle class kid... I grew up in a neighborhood of
folks who were very proud of their lawn. Ya know?'

 Trump's defeat in the debate with Harris is all the fault of ABC.   They
ganged up on him 3-1 and he was too weak to fight back.

that's right it was all a rigged plan