Re: US Dollar Index - New 52 Week Low

Sujet : Re: US Dollar Index - New 52 Week Low
De : me4guns (at) *nospam* verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Groupes : soc.support.transgendered alt.atheism.satire
Date : 20. Sep 2024, 20:47:26
"Harry Lightfoot" <X@Y.com> wrote in message news:vcka44$1615c$2@dont-email.me...
FJB

Trump will save you.  He has a concept of a plan.   He's had one for years,
it just hasn't gurgled up from his asshole to his mouth yet.
Meanwhile Word Salad Kamala has no plan, no thoughts, and no clue.. She diverts in to irrelevance and trivia and can even attempt to answer simple questions.
I'm not talking the gotta ya, ones either, I'm talking simple softball easily pitched over the plate. Kamala can't even swing.. instead she's off in the weeds trying to tell us how wonder she was even though she spent the bulk of her time on vacation and taking time off.