Re: Republican Sewers Trump Attacked Prepare For His Unwelcome Invasion

Sujet : Re: Republican Sewers Trump Attacked Prepare For His Unwelcome Invasion
De : bax02_spamblock (at) *nospam* baxcode.com (Baxter)
Groupes : soc.support.transgendered alt.atheism.satire
Date : 27. Sep 2024, 01:18:03
Mush Marshman <X@Y.com> wrote in news:vd4e37$bo35$2@dont-email.me:

On 2024-09-26, Kimberly Cheatle Roofing <kim@roof-wisperer.guv> wrote:
Henry Bodkin wrote:
The mayors of Aurora, Colorado, and Springfield, Ohio, have offered
differing responses to the prospect of a visit to their cities from
former President Trump.

Most Republican's are not really Republicans. The Republican party
has
become infected with Democrats. You have to look at a politician's
voting record to see their real political gender.

That is so true and it's why I maintain that the parties are nowhere
near
the same as they were 50 years ago. The Republican party is no longer
the
party of Reagan and the Democrat party is no longer the party of JFK.
People need to wake up and do a little investigation into their choice
candidate before voting.

End the divisivness.

Everyone must think like Trump for us to be unified.

And if everyone thought like me we'd be unified too.