Re: AVIROCE SERVED IN THE BUTT PIRATE NAVY

Sujet : Re: AVIROCE SERVED IN THE BUTT PIRATE NAVY
De : MEjercit (at) *nospam* HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Groupes : soc.culture.jewish soc.culture.israel soc.culture.usa soc.veterans soc.women
Date : 05. Aug 2024, 02:22:26
rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:38:21 -0800 (PST), dsharavi
<dsharavii@hotmail.com> wrote:

On Nov 13, 4:48 am, "Stewart" <gorta...@gmail.com> wrote:
"The Peeler" <peeling...@invalid.admin> wrote in message
Strange that a zionist would live so far from 'Israel'.  In fact, if
she tried to live any further away, she'd get her little jew feet
wet
in the Pacific Ocean.

We have agents all over the world.

All over the world? Feh, we have then all over the GALAXY.

Deborah
    No doubt about it!

 All you have left now is the gook.

    They and I have honorable, decent people on our side.
    Why would you call honorable, decent people a gook?
    What would make them a gook?
    By the way, Aviroce served in the Butt Pirate Navy!
  Michael