Re: AVIROCE SERVED IN THE BUTT PIRATE NAVY

Sujet : Re: AVIROCE SERVED IN THE BUTT PIRATE NAVY
De : rjac (at) *nospam* shell02.TheWorld.com
Groupes : soc.culture.jewish soc.culture.israel soc.culture.usa soc.veterans soc.women
Date : 06. Aug 2024, 04:49:06
On Sun, 4 Aug 2024 17:22:26 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:38:21 -0800 (PST), dsharavi
<dsharavii@hotmail.com> wrote:

On Nov 13, 4:48 am, "Stewart" <gorta...@gmail.com> wrote:
"The Peeler" <peeling...@invalid.admin> wrote in message
Strange that a zionist would live so far from 'Israel'.  In fact, if
she tried to live any further away, she'd get her little jew feet
wet
in the Pacific Ocean.

We have agents all over the world.

All over the world? Feh, we have then all over the GALAXY.

Deborah
   No doubt about it!

All you have left now is the gook.

   They and I have honorable, decent people on our side.

You don't know any honorable, decent people. Your circle contains only
the untermensch,

   Why would you call honorable, decent people a gook?

I didn't, I call you and Chung gooks.

   What would make them a gook?

Slant eyes, shit colored skin, needle dicks, fucked up teeth, bad
hygeine, eats domestic animals, craves White women, endorses
bestiality, practices medicine without a license, etc.....

   By the way, Aviroce served in the Butt Pirate Navy!

Another one who put you and your friends to shame.

 Michael