Steaming mega-piles of dogshit

Sujet : Steaming mega-piles of dogshit
De : oldernow (at) *nospam* dev.null (oldernow)
Groupes : talk.politics.misc
Date : 03. Apr 2024, 14:17:12
=> gemini://rawtext.club/~winter/gemlog/2024/4-02.gmi Feeding
the Machine

Sobering observations of a great writer, that!

But, as usual with/for the species, useless information, as
individual members of the species can't hear/grok past their own
absymal individuality, their incessant "I Me Mine", their putting
their alledged selves ahead in all things. Online, that translates
to talking down to others to raise one's own stature.

"AI"'s contribution to what the author referred to as "a steaming
pile of dogshit" is quite simply machines imitating dogs shitting,
with the dogs' own shit - i.e. morons trying to out-moron each
other. The USENET newsgroup talk.politics.misc is a great example
of dogs - i.e. egos - relentlessly shitting on each other.

So those with ears that miraculously aren't dog ears, don't go too
hard on AI. It's merely reflecting our own shit back to ourselves,
and only a canine moron could blame the mirror....

--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com